All Systems Sold By Oz Air Online have a 5 Year Full Manufacturer’s Warranty – Parts and Labour.
Important information on Warranty
Important note - Warranty will be voided by the manufacturer if the system is not installed by a fully licensed and qualified trade’s person or not installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Under these circumstances any service repair costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
Oz Air Online can help guide you if a warranty issue arises. Firstly though the client needs to contact the manufacturer. The number for each manufacturer will be on the warranty form which came with the system itself. When placing a warranty claim you will need to provide proof of purchase (your tax invoice).
Other things to remember to help maintain your warranty on your air conditioning system:
- Ensure operation is carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's operating instructions.
- Ensure the air inlet and outlet of the outdoor unit are free from obstructions (dirt, leaves, plants) and indoor filters cleaned regularly.
- Make sure that your domestic system is serviced at least once per year.
- Maintain the operation of the condensate drain.
- Replace exhausted batteries in remote control.
- If your system fails, contact the manufacturer immediately.
- If your system is faulty, do not operate the unit as it could cause more damage and void your warranty.